12/09/2014

What am I doing here?

I’ve seen a stupid movie. I don’t know why, as I grow older, I become more emotional. That is not the role of game. I’ve had more experience but I’m looking for new adventure. Do you understand what I wanna to say? Neither do I. My fingers just slide on the keyboard and I’m following the words which come to my minds. I’ve just started a new try, to try again. I’m full of hope and emptiness. This uncertainty makes me excited. I need to have the ability to give security to people around me. I have so many good friends. still I’m alone. I like my crowded loneliness. I missed my father. I want to become a father, a good one: Three children. This is stupid and as you may think does not make sense. Don’t blame me just let me believe it. I don’t know what I am doing here. I’m nothing here. I’m full of proposals.This land got my all my assets and gave me the chances. I’ll make all again. These phrases are nonsense but it does n’t matter. Why should every text have a special sense? Make no sense! I have no solution.
I love my friends. I love my family. I love my exes. I love my love whom I’ve not fond yet. I wanna go to another city. I’m sure I’m gonna miss strasbourg. I do miss my friends here. My basket of missings has become too heavy. I can’t carry it. I like France. I miss Iran. How am I? What am I doing here? what do I wanna to do? My dreams? My beloved persons? Do you understand what I’m saying? neither do I!   

No comments:

Post a Comment